Provo, Utah, is an incredible city that everyone should experience. Whether you’re looking to have fun or to experience something new, there are so many things to do in Provo that will make you want to stay longer than expected!
Below are the top 10 fun things to do in Provo.
1) See the Delicate Arch in Arches National Park
1. Arches National Park is one of the most popular national parks in the United States.
2. The park is in Utah, known for its red rock formations.
3. One of the most popular attractions in the park is the Delicate Arch.
4. The Delicate Arch is a natural sandstone arch formed over millions of years.
5. The arch is on a trail leading to a viewpoint where you can see the arch from below.
6. The trail is easy and takes about an hour to complete the round trip.
7. Fly Breeze check-in offers flights to Arches National Park from Salt Lake City, Utah
2) Visit Timpanogos Cave National Monument
1. Timpanogos Cave National Monument is a must-see for any nature lover. The cave is full of beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, and the tour is an easy hike.
2. Fly Breeze offers a great way to see the cave without hiking. You can take a scenic flight on a Breeze Airways plane for a small fee.
3. The Bridal Veil Falls are another natural wonder in Provo. The falls are located just outside of town and are an easy hike.
4. Take a ride on the Fly Breeze gondola for a different perspective of the falls.
3) Hike Bridal Veil Falls
Bridal Veil Falls is one of the most popular hiking trails in Provo. The trail is well-maintained and easy to follow, making it an excellent option for beginners. The falls are beautiful, and the views from the top are incredible. If you’re looking for a challenging hike, Fly Breeze offers a variety of trails that are sure to get your heart rate up. Breeze Airways also offers a variety of scenic flights that depart from Provo Airport.
4) Climb Angel’s Landing at Zion National Park
Zion National Park is one of the most popular parks in the country, and for a good reason. The views are incredible, the hiking is challenging, and the sense of accomplishment when you reach the top of Angel’s Landing is indescribable. If you’re looking for a thrill, look no further than Zion National Park.
Fly Breeze Airways offers flights to Zion National Park from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). The flight is only 45 minutes so that you can be at the park quickly. And what’s more, Breeze Airways offers free inflight entertainment, so you can relax and enjoy the view on your way to Zion National Park.
5) Attend a BYU Football Game
1. Football season is a great time to visit Provo! There’s nothing like cheering on the Cougars with die-hard fans.
2. A BYU football game is the perfect way to experience the unique atmosphere of campus life.
3. You’ll see first-hand how passionate students are about their school spirit!
4. The games are also an excellent opportunity to try out some delicious food vendors on campus.
5. Stop by the Fly Breeze booth for some free gear!
6. Breeze Airways is the official airline of BYU, so be sure to check out their website for deals on flights to Provo.
7. Plan your trip today and experience all that BYU football offers!
6) Eat a Sundae at Dairy Keen
Craving something sweet? Then head to Dairy Keen for some of the best ice creams in town. The restaurant is well-known for its gigantic sundaes, which are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Plus, they have a great selection of flavors, so you can find the perfect one. And if you’re feeling adventurous, try the Fly Breeze sundae – it’s made with Breeze Airways’ very own hot fudge sauce!
Another reason why eating here is such a treat: all their ice cream and food items are homemade daily. So, when you order an item like Tropical Dreamsicle or Nutty Buddy, you know it’ll be fresh and tasty – just as we like our meals at Breeze Airways!
7) Ride an ATV down Mount Timpanogos Mountain
1. Mount Timpanogos is one of the most popular places to ride an ATV. The views are incredible, and there are plenty of trails.
2. Fly Breeze offers a variety of ATV rental options, so you can find the perfect one for your group. 3. You can also tour with a guide who knows the area well and can show you some of the best places.
4. If you’re not quite up for the challenge of going up or down on your own, it’s worth it to try out this attraction!
5. Bring sunscreen and stay hydrated because this trail has no shade.
6. Breeze Airways offers regular flights around the mountain, giving you spectacular views without any effort!
7. Fly Breeze provides the perfect opportunity to see the mountain from a different perspective—the bird’s eye view.
8. Flying over mountaintops and valleys gives you a new perspective on Utah Valley and its diversity.
9. Spend your time learning about Utah Valley’s history by taking one of Breeze Airways’ scenic tours; these will give you a unique perspective and teach you more about our beautiful surroundings.
10. With everything they offer, what else could be better than spending time with friends or family in Provo?
8) Take Pictures of Mormon Row Houses at Sunset Peak
One of Utah’s most iconic and beautiful spots is the Mormon Row Houses. And what makes it even better is that you can fly into Provo on Fly Breeze or Breeze Airways and be there in no time. So, when looking for things to do in Provo, add this to your list! And don’t forget to take plenty of pictures while you’re there! If you’re flying into Provo from Phoenix on Fly Breeze, it’s a 45-minute flight. For flights from Las Vegas, give yourself an hour and a half (including check-in and boarding). If you book through Breeze Airways’ site, those flights are two hours long. No matter which airline you choose to fly with, make sure to wear comfortable shoes so that you’ll be able to explore more once you get off the plane!
9) Go on a Tour of This ICONIC Provo Landmark (hint, it’s the temple!)
The temple is iconic for a reason! It’s beautiful both inside and out. A temple tour is a must-do in Provo, and you’ll learn about this fantastic place’s history, culture, and architecture. Plus, it’s just cooled to see up close!
If you’re looking for more adventure, why not try Fly Breeze? Breeze Airways offers tandem paragliding flights, which means you can fly with a partner and take in the stunning views of Provo together. It’s an unforgettable experience! There is Breeze Pet Policy available one can go and check this as well
10) Buy Chocolates from Godiva Chocolatier on University Avenue
1. Head to Godiva Chocolatier on University Avenue for the best chocolate in Provo.
2. The store offers various chocolate confections, from truffles and caramels to barks and bars.