Due to Coronavirus Pandemic, there has been a big change in the lifestyle of people in the last 8-9 months. People are leaving their homes less for no reason, children go out less to play, schools are closed, and work from home is going on in the offices. Due to these reasons, people's daily physical activity has reduced. Most of the time, people are sitting or lying in the house, which is also affecting their health. Due to prolonged sitting at home and doing office work, many people have increased problems like back pain and obesity. Fat increases in women, especially on the part of thigh fat due to less physical activities.
Yogasana is a very good option to eliminate all these problems. Yoga keeps the solution for most of the physical problems and also mental disorders. You can get relief from thigh fat and back pain after practicing this yogasana. Today, we are telling you a posture that is also helpful in relieving many pains in your body, as well as reducing weight, especially in the part of the thigh. This is easy, Markatasana. You can do these asanas in the house also. Let us know the easy way to do this asana and all the benefits associated with it.
How To Do Markatasana?
● First of all, lie on your back with your legs straight.
● Now bend your legs while raising the knees.
● Keep in mind that during this time, there should be a gap of 1 to 1.5 feet between your two toes.
● Now, spread both hands in a straight line with the shoulders on the floor.
● Now taking a deep breath, bend the head to the right and knees to the left.
● During this time, try to touch the left leg with the claw. During this, try to look to the right.
● Stay in this position for at least 7 to 8 seconds.
● To return to normalcy, return to your position while exhaling.
● Now repeat the same asana in the opposite direction.
● Do this asana practice 8 to 10 times.
Benefits of Markatasana
● Markatasana can be beneficial for you in relieving spinal and back pain.
● If your thigh fat is increasing in lockdown, do this asana regularly.
● You can also do this asana to reduce abdominal fat.
● This asana can be quite beneficial for people suffering from slip disc and cervical spondylitis. But before taking this, consult a doctor.
● If you are troubled by problems such as stomach pain, gastric, constipation, and indigestion, then Markatasana can be very effective for you.
● It is also beneficial for people suffering from nervous and circulatory disorders.
● It can be beneficial for people suffering from liver, kidney, and pancreas problems.
Precautions while doing Markatasana
One should keep the following types of things to keep in mind while doing Markatasna-
● Suffering from asthma and diabetes due to pollution should also do this asana regularly.
● This asana is also good for people suffering from pain in the ints and hip.
● People with problems like stress, fatigue, and drowsiness should also do this asana daily.
● Who have pain in the waist and legs or those who have injuries in their feet should not do this asana.
● If you are suffering from any type of serious injuries, then consult your doctor or do this asana under the supervision of a yoga trainer.
You can also resort to many other yoga asanas to cure thigh fat and back pain. Many other asanas such as Makarasana, Balasana, Veerabhadrasana can also be performed in these asanas. These postures can reduce the fat of the thigh quite rapidly.
If you want to know more about yoga asana and meditation, then you can also join a 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. And you can learn different forms of yoga that will take you to explore the world the great benefits of yoga.